Filling bags without a stand to hold the bag is very difficult. This frame supports the collar of the 5, 10 & 20 litre bags (from bag in box) during filling, and includes a tap closing tool.
- Supports the neck of 5, 10 & 20 litre bags (from bag in box)
- With hinged hand-lever to close the tap of the bag this is otherwise difficult to do by hand
NB We recommend that the support frame is screwed to a wooden base (full instructions supplied). In order to fill 20 litre bags the tool must be raised on the wooden base by between 60-65mm. Wood not supplied.
- Screw holes in base to enable screwing to a wooden base (full instructions supplied for a simple wooden base see below for materials required)
- C shaped holder to slot the lower flange of bag neck into
- Hinged hand-ever to close the tap of the bag
- Made from steel (electrostatically painted)
- 41.5cm x 16cm x 7.5 cm high
Materials recommended for simple wooden base (not supplied):
- 10mm plywood base of approximately 600mm x 300mm
- Two wooden blocks, each approximately 60 x 40 x 200-300mm long